Resources for Downtown Boise Association Members
Questions about member benefits?
How can I list my business or update my business listing with the DBA?
Any listings with the Downtown Boise Association will be verified and approved prior to publishing.
Submit Your Event to Downtown Boise Events Calendar:
Submit An Event
First Thursday in Downtown Boise:
Submit Your First Thursday Event
Current First Thursday Listings
Events must be approved prior to listing. As a general rule, to be included online, events must be submitted no later than one week prior to the next First Thursday.
Interested in having alcoholic drinks, tastings or samples at your First Thursday event? Below is a quick check list to make sure you are complying with Boise law:
Downtown Boise First Thursday Alcohol Tasting/ Samples Check List
Questions regarding accepting the Downtown Boise Gift Card?
Overview for Merchants
Want to Receive DBA Member eNewsletter?
Subscribe to DBA Member eNews
Downtown Maintenance Matters:
Maintenance Concern? Email Downtown Maintenance Matters Team
Thank you for your attention and report. Your maintenance concern will be addressed as soon as possible by the Downtown Boise Maintenance Matters Team.
Maintenance concerns may include:
- flower planters
- streetlamp banners
- tree grates
- bicycle racks
- parking meters
- street lights
- litter, overflowing garbage
- weeds in tree grates
- sidewalk tripping hazards
- blocked storm drains
- unhealthy trees
-Public Safety Emergency:
9-1-1 or non-emergency Boise Police dispatch 208-377-6790
Report a Crime Online https://police.cityofboise.org/online-crime-reporting/
-Graffiti: Please report immediately to Boise Police none-emergency dispatch 208-377-6790. Graffiti needs to be reported, documented and removed quickly so discourage its spread. It’s the responsibility of property owners to remove graffiti from their property.
Downtown Property Owners:
Thank you for being part of a vibrant Downtown Boise community.
As you know, building and property maintenance are a big part of keeping downtown a clean, safe, attractive and successful place to do business, to live, to visit and enjoy. Please be aware the following maintenance services are the responsibility of individual property owners:
- Snow and ice removal around property and business fronts. Click here for policy.
- Fall leaf removal. Click here for policy.
- Street tree maintenance, replacement and irrigation.
- Alleyway maintenance.
- Hazardous signs on buildings.
- Overflowing dumpsters.
- Pest Control.
- Graffiti on buildings or property: Please call Boise Police Dispatch 208-377-6790. A Community Service Specialist from the police department will respond and document the damage. It is the building owners responsibility to then remove the graffiti as quickly as possible. Ignoring graffiti has been proven to perpetuate the problem. Your prompt attention to graffiti is appreciated.