Alive After 5
Free Summer Concert Series on The Grove Plaza in Downtown Boise Presented by United Site Services
Click here to preview this seasons musical lineup!
About Alive After 5
Alive After 5, presented by United Site Services, returns June 15 to the beautiful Grove Plaza in the heart of Downtown Boise. 2022 marks the 35th anniversary of Downtown Boise producing the free summer concert series, a celebration of summer and great music that brings a lineup of fun and fresh talent select Wednesday’s during June, July, and August.
From the widely successful group that brings you Treefort, Downtown Boise Foundation is thrilled to announce a partnership with local music booking agency Duck Club to bring new and exciting bands to perform at Alive After 5 this year. The lineup of musicians will be announced through Downtown Boise’s social media channels in the coming weeks with a final lineup list to be released before the first concert.
"Growing up in Boise, Alive After 5 was one of my first introductions to live music and downtown culture. Duck Club is excited to be partnering with the DBA to celebrate the 35th Anniversary of Alive After 5 and to start a new era for the series and for a whole new generation of music lovers of all ages and the Downtown Boise community." – Eric Gilbert, Co-founder & Festival Director, Duck Club & Treefort
Alive After 5 is a Free Summer Concert Series (that's right, Free!) for all ages outdoors on The Grove Plaza in Downtown Boise during June, July, and August.
- The summer of 2022, Downtown Boise celebrates its 35th anniversary of putting on Alive After 5.
- Event will run from 5pm to 8pm on The Grove Plaza.
- The Grove Plaza, surrounded by downtown cityscape, has a limited number of shade trees, giant umbrellas, and picnic tables.
- Please bring your own chair(s) if desired. There are no tickets or reserved seating available.
- There are onsite toilet stations, security, and a splash pad for cooling down.
- Prior to purchasing alcoholic beverages at the onsite bar, be sure to show proof of ID (21+ years of age) at a wrist band station. No outside alcoholic beverages are allowed.
- Outside food is allowed, but please discard of any and all trash in the proper receptacles.
- Alive After 5 is now accepting both cash and card payment methods.
- We're going green – all beverages are served in recyclable aluminum cans.
- Bringing your dog is discouraged due to the heat, hot pavement, noise, and large crowd.
- There are over 16,000+ parking spots in Downtown Boise; view Downtown Boise Map & Parking here.
- Read the complete Alive After 5 Concert Goer Guide here.
Tips For Charity:
The Tips for Charity Program is a much-loved tradition that goes hand-in-hand with Alive After 5. Catch Idaho and Boise Bicycle Project, two local nonprofit organizations, are this year’s beneficiaries of all tips collected at the bar during Alive After 5 concerts. Tips can be donated at the point of sale on The Grove Plaza when purchasing merchandise or beverages.
Downtown Boise has volunteer opportunities for you! Want to help this summer with Alive After 5 or Father’s Day Car Show?
If you are interested in volunteering with Downtown Boise as an individual or with a group, share and fill out the form below. It's a great way to meet and support your community! Apply HERE.
Follow Downtown Boise on Facebook and Instagram for the latest updates.
2022 Alive After 5 is possible thanks to these Sponsors: