Downtown Property Owners
Thank you for being part of a vibrant Downtown Boise community.
As you know, building and property maintenance are a big part of keeping downtown a clean, safe, attractive and successful place to do business, to live, to visit and enjoy. Please be aware the following maintenance services are the responsibility of individual property owners:
- Snow and ice removal around property and business fronts. Click here for policy.
- Fall leaf removal. Click here for policy.
- Street tree maintenance, replacement and irrigation.
- Alleyway maintenance.
- Hazardous signs on buildings.
- Overflowing dumpsters.
- Pest Control.
- Graffiti on buildings or property: Please call Boise Police Dispatch 208-377-6790. A Community Service Specialist from the police department will respond and document the damage. It is the building owners responsibility to then remove the graffiti as quickly as possible. Ignoring graffiti has been proven to perpetuate the problem. Your prompt attention to graffiti is appreciated.
Downtown Maintenance Matters
Maintenance Concern? Email email@example.com
Thank you for your attention and report. Your maintenance concern will be addressed as soon as possible by the Downtown Boise Maintenance Matters Team.
Maintenance concerns may include:
- flower planters
- streetlamp banners
- tree grates
- bicycle racks
- parking meters
- street lights
- litter, overflowing garbage
- weeds in tree grates
- sidewalk tripping hazards
- blocked storm drains
- unhealthy trees
-Public Safety Emergency:
9-1-1 or non-emergency Boise Police dispatch 208-377-6790
Report a Crime Online https://police.cityofboise.org/online-crime-reporting/
-Graffiti: Please report immediately to Boise Police none-emergency dispatch 208-377-6790. Graffiti needs to be reported, documented and removed quickly to discourage its spread. It’s the responsibility of property owners to remove graffiti from their property.
Again, thank you for being an important part of the Downtown Boise community!