Twilight Trifecta - Friday, July 13, 2018 at JUMP
Join us as we kick-off the 2018 Boise Twilight Criterium with a new FREE family event that celebrates three things that make Idaho great - community, cycling and french fries!
The Friday kick-off to the Twilight Criterium this year combines three amazing community events at JUMP (Jack's Urban Meeting Place);
-Twilight Criterium Racer Meet & Greet at the Autograph Alley
-Chrono Kristin Armstrong Awards Ceremony
-Free Fry Day courtesy of the J.R. Simplot Company (July 13th is National French Fry Day!)
What fans and families can expect at the Twilight Trifecta:
- 4:00pm - 7:00pm: Free French fries in celebration of National French Fry Day, along with beers and beverages for purchase.
- 4:00pm - 6:00pm: Autograph Alley - Fans can have special edition Twilight Trifecta autograph posters signed by some of the world's top cyclists.
- 6:00pm - 6:30pm: Chrono Kristin Armstrong Awards Ceremony - Awards presented to the winners of the only professional event of this caliber in the United States in 2018, happening earlier Friday in Star.
- An opportunity to experience JUMP and Simplot's beautiful new outside community gathering space in Downtown Boise.
- Meet the people behind Idaho Interscholastic Cycling League and Boise Bicycle Project, two local nonprofits that enhance cycling opportunities for our communities in the Treasure Valley.
Location: JUMP (Jack's Urban Meeting Place)
2018 Twilight Trifecta Sponsors: