Twilight Trifecta - Friday, July 12, 2019 at JUMP
Join us as we kick-off the 2019 Boise Twilight Criterium with a FREE family event that celebrates three things that make Idaho great - community, cycling and french fries!
The Friday kick-off to the Twilight Criterium combines three amazing community events at JUMP (Jack's Urban Meeting Place);
-Twilight Criterium Racer Meet & Greet at the Autograph Alley
-Chrono Kristin Armstrong Awards Ceremony
-Free Fry Day courtesy of the J.R. Simplot Company (July 13th is National French Fry Day!)
What fans and families can expect at the Twilight Trifecta:
- 4:00pm - 7:00pm: Free French fries in celebration of National French Fry Day, along with beers and beverages for purchase. Boise Rock School will be playing in the outdoor amphitheater.
- 4:00pm - 6:00pm: Autograph Alley - Fans can have special edition Twilight Trifecta autograph posters signed by some of the world's top cyclists.
- 6:00pm - 6:30pm: Chrono Kristin Armstrong Awards Ceremony - Awards presented to the winners of the only professional event of this caliber in the United States in 2019, happening earlier Friday in Star.
- An opportunity to experience JUMP and Simplot's beautiful outside community gathering space in Downtown Boise.
- Meet the people behind Idaho Interscholastic Cycling League, a local nonprofit that enhances cycling opportunities for our communities in the Treasure Valley. Idaho Food Bank will be volunteering behind the bar.
Location: JUMP (Jack's Urban Meeting Place)
2019 Twilight Trifecta Sponsors: