Twilight Trifecta: Criterium Kickoff Celebration
Friday, July 12, 2019, 4pm-7pm at JUMP
Join us as we kick-off the 2019 ASWD Twilight Criterium with a FREE family event that celebrates three things that make Idaho great - community, cycling and french fries!
The Friday kick-off to the Twilight Criterium combines three amazing community events at JUMP (Jack's Urban Meeting Place):
-Twilight Criterium Racer Meet & Greet at the Autograph Alley
-Chrono Kristin Armstrong Awards Ceremony
-Free Fry Day courtesy of the J.R. Simplot Company (July 13th is National French Fry Day!)
What fans and families can expect at the Twilight Trifecta:
- 4:00pm - 7:00pm: Free French fries with a side of burger (CS Beef Sliders) in celebration of National French Fry Day, along with beers and beverages for purchase. Boise Rock School will be playing in the outdoor amphitheater.
- 4:00pm - 6:00pm: Autograph Alley - Fans can have special edition Twilight Trifecta autograph posters signed by some of the world's top cyclists.
- 6:00pm - 6:30pm: Chrono Kristin Armstrong Awards Ceremony - Awards presented to the winners of the only professional event of this caliber in the United States in 2019, happening earlier Friday in Glenns Ferry and Elmore County.
- An opportunity to experience JUMP and Simplot's beautiful outside community gathering space in Downtown Boise. Try out the slide!
- Proceeds from your generous tips in the beer gardens benefit our Twilight Trifecta volunteers from the Idaho Food Bank helping out behind the taps and students from the Boise High Mountain Bike team assisting with event setup.
Location: JUMP (Jack's Urban Meeting Place)
2019 Twilight Trifecta Sponsors: