Bronco Gameday Shuttle
Bronco Football fans can leave from Downtown Boise locations to Albertson's Stadium and back after the game for FREE!
Boise State football fans can make home games even more enjoyable by taking the FREE Bronco Gameday Shuttle to and from Albertson’s Stadium.
Using the free shuttle takes the hassle out of searching for stadium parking. Downtown Boise’s public parking garages offer safe, convenient fan parking for just $6 when riding the shuttle (Saturday and Sunday ONLY). The shuttle stops in several locations throughout Downtown Boise, all close to great shopping, dining and entertainment options for both pre- and post-game.
The Bronco Shuttle picks up riders every 15 minutes for two hours prior to game time at these locations:
- 6th & Grove
- 8th & Main
- 8th between Idaho & Bannock
- 8th & Broad
- River Street between 12th & Ash
The Bronco Gameday Shuttle takes fans to the east side of Albertson’s Bronco Stadium just off Broadway Avenue.
Shuttle run one hour after the game is over. Shuttle riders are picked up at the same location as the drop-off, on the east side of Albertson’s Bronco Stadium, and returned downtown.
Stop Sponsors of the FREE Bronco Gameday Shuttle often offer pre and post-game specials!
- Solid Grill & Bar – 405 S. 8th St.
- Bittercreek Alehouse – 246 N. 8th St.
- Bardenay Restaurant & Distillery - 610 W. Grove St.
- Payette Brewing - 733 S. Pioneer St.
- Old Boise Merchants Association at 6th & Main
- The Grove Hotel, 245 S. Capitol Blvd., where guests are always offered a comfortable nights stay.
Purchase your Bronco Football Tickets today at Broncosports.com. Go Boise State!
For information on Downtown Public Parking Garages and Downtown Boise transportation options: http://www.downtownboise.org/index.cfm/park