PAST DATES AND TIMES
- Saturday, Jul 31, 2021 4pm-10pm
- Friday, Jul 30, 2021 4pm-10pm
- Thursday, Jul 29, 2021 4pm-10pm
- Wednesday, Jul 28, 2021 4pm-10pm
- Tuesday, Jul 27, 2021 4pm-10pm
- Monday, Jul 26, 2021 4pm-10pm
- Sunday, Jul 25, 2021 4pm-10pm
- Saturday, Jul 24, 2021 4pm-10pm
- Friday, Jul 23, 2021 4pm-10pm
Unity by Emotion
We are thrilled to announce the 2021 Summer Olympic Games will be broadcast on our outdoor JUMPotron this summer!
The public is invited to bring their gold-medal spirit to enjoy Boise’s warm summer nights watching the summer Olympic Games in Tokyo on our big screen!
In the spirit of unity and harmony, JUMP is bringing Japan to Boise through Olympic broadcasts from Tokyo and participatory Japanese experiences that showcase the host countries incredible culture. The JUMP Park will be embellished with massive inflatables, Japanese themed art replica’s and activities that celebrate traditions, art, and food from Tokyo and beyond.
The Olympic Opening Ceremonies
Join us in the JUMP Park at 5:00PM as we open “Japan Jumps into Boise” with Japanese dignitaries and Olympic Committee Board members
July 23-July 31, (Tuesdays-Saturdays)
• Omikuji: Draw a fortune and tie it somewhere at JUMP.
• Kintsugi: The art of putting broken pottery pieces back together with gold — built on the idea that in embracing flaws and imperfections, one can create an even stronger, more beautiful piece of art.
• Build your own torii gate: Small torii gates available for guests to paint and take home
• Hiragana & Katakana: Write your name in Japanese!
• Origami: Learn the art of creating a fun origami crane.
• Koi pond with chalk: Add your own style fish our stationary koi pond, filled with beautiful chalk-drawn koi fish.
• Karaoke: A favorite Japanese tradition…. Domo Arigato!
Check back at our website jumpboise.org soon for more information about broadcast information.