816 W. Bannock St. Get Directions
Mad Swede Brew Hall is NOW OPEN in downtown Boise! Located at 816 W. Bannock, we’re just steps from 8th street’s restaurant row and right around the corner from the state capitol.
We’re serving our award winning beer along with a selection of wine, hard cider, and our new Mad Swede brewed, hand crafted, made-to-order hard seltzers. We’ve added a small food menu featuring Swedish Meatballs (of course!) and New Zealand hand pies.
To accompany our delicious beer, we’re bringing fun entertainment to the Boise downtown core. We’ll have comedy, music, games, and more, in an inviting space for you to enjoy with friends and adult family members.
Our downtown Mad Swede Brew Hall welcomes guests of all ages.
After 8pm we’re age 21+ only.
Mon 4:00pm - 9:00pm
Tue 4:00pm - 9:00pm
Wed 4:00pm - 9:00pm
Thr 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Fri 12:00pm - 12:00am
Sat 12:00pm - 1:30am
Sun 12:00pm - 9:00pm
We’re open for Happy Hour 3-6pm Monday-Thursday.
$1 off pints of craft beer and seltzer.
$5 happy hour portions of Mad Swedish Meatballs.
- Comedy Open Mic- Thursday: The Brew-Haha Mic Thursday, Jan 27, 2022 8pm-10pm/ 2hrs
- Thomas Hutchings & Anomaly LIVE at MAD SWEDE DOWNTOWN Friday, Jan 28, 2022 8pm-11pm
- The Bo Com Sho Saturday, Jan 29, 2022 9pm-10:30pm
- Comic of the Month- January Sunday, Jan 30, 2022 7PM-9PM/2hrs
- Comedy Open Mic- Thursday: The Brew-Haha Mic Thursday, Feb 3, 2022 8pm-10pm/ 2hrs
- Comedy Open Mic- Thursday: The Brew-Haha Mic Thursday, Feb 10, 2022 8pm-10pm/ 2hrs