928 W Main St
Boise, ID 83702
Dreyfus is a self taught mixed media artist based in Boise, Idaho.
Dreyfus is currently immersed in a self motivated 365 drawing a day project, in which she is completing a new piece of art every day for a full year. This has brought new focus and joy to her creative process.
Her vibrant and interactive characters, that she calls Alter Egos, represent her view of everyday life with its struggles and whimsical moments of fun, living in a world with no conformity. Dreyfus’ inspirations include the art of Keith Haring, Andy Warhol, and Peter Maxx.
- Guru Donuts928 W Main St (24 feet NW)
- Bombay Grill928 W Main St (81 feet NE)
- Zen Bento1000 W Main St (122 feet NW)
- Frondescence103 N 10th St (149 feet NW)
- Alia's Coffeehouse908 W Main St (153 feet SE)
- Mullet Proof Hair Co928 W Main St (adjacent)
- Riebe's Downtown Shoe Repair109 N 10th St (118 feet NW)
- 10th Street Barber Shop105 N 10th St (157 feet NW)
- Iron Wolf Tattoo1023 W Main St (157 feet W)
- BoldHue910 Main St (159 feet SE)
Nearby Arts, Culture & Parks
- SCORIA - Tasting Room111 S 10th St (186 feet W)
- ART HAUS BAR by KIN999 W Main St (208 feet S)
- Chi E Shenam Westin Art1020 Main St (308 feet NW)
- Allan R. Ansell Photography, LLC1020 W. Main (349 feet NW)
- Gallery Cushing Terrell800 W Main St (536 feet SE)