670 S Julia Davis Dr Get Directions
Boise, ID 83702
Welcome back to BAM!
There is plenty of space for physical distancing and quiet contemplation at the Boise Art Museum. Come find joy by connecting with visual art at BAM. With the health and safety of our visitors and staff as our highest priority, we have made the BAM experience no-touch or low-touch and have enhanced disinfecting protocols throughout the building.
There is something for everyone at the Boise Art Museum (BAM)! BAM presents 12-16 exciting new exhibitions each year, featuring a range of artistic styles, media, periods, and cultures. BAM inspires and engages people of all ages through its monthly education programs, studio art workshops, children’s ARTexperience Gallery, and special events, including Art in the Park each September. Visit the BAM Store to find unique gifts, including jewelry, accessories, toys, books, décor, and more.
Museum admission is $3 - $6. Children under age 6 and BAM Members are FREE.
Admission is by donation on the First Thursday of the month from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Tue 10:00 am- 5:00 pm
Wed 10:00 am- 5:00 pm
Thr 10:00 am- 5:00 pm (First Thursday Extended Hours: 10am - 8pm)
Fri 10:00 am- 5:00 pm
Sat 10:00 am- 5:00 pm
Sun 12:00 pm- 5:00 pm
- Ceramics and Textiles from the Southwest: Gifts of the Carley Collection Sat, May 4, 2019 - Sun, Nov 29, 2020
- Boise Art Museum - Outside the Lines Exhibition Sat, Aug 24, 2019 - Sun, Oct 11, 2020
- Boise Art Museum - Women in American Impressionism: Three Masterworks from the Smithsonian American Art Museum Sat, Nov 9, 2019 - Sun, Nov 8, 2020
- Boise Art Museum Exhibit - Mirage: Energy, Water and Creativity in the Great Basin Sat, Aug 8, 2020 - Sun, Feb 14, 2021
- Boise Art Museum - Io Palmer: Desired Interruptions Sat, Aug 22, 2020 - Sun, Feb 14, 2021