PAST DATES AND TIMES
A live Goathead Radio Show (hosted by Radio Boise) will air from 9-5pm and provide a community-wide guiding voice/rolling soundtrack to the day’s events.
At 10:30am everyone will roll out of their driveways, in costume, and head to one of the main roll-through Goathead Patch Parties to pick up a map, get their photo taken, play some games, and dance to the music without ever getting off their bicycle. Our goal is to have a Goathead Patch Party within 1-3 miles of most households in Boise.
From there, it’s basically “choose your own adventure.”
- Head home and party in your front yard
- Pre order eats and drinks from one of our Bonafide Boise Bike-Throughs (Food and Beverage Partners)
- Take 5/soak shade/picnic at one our community parks.
- Swing by as many hourly Nutlet Parties as possible (roll-through experiences hosted by community members all over town)
- Find a cool down station (refill your water and/or get blasted by ice cold water)
- Catch all of the Goathead Monsters (Local monster art hidden all over Boise)
- The possibilities are endless!
OUR PROMISE IS A PEDAL-POWERED EXPERIENCE YOU’LL NEVER FORGET, AT A SAFE DISTANCE!